Balsam Local Delivery Guidelines
- Balsam only delivers on the South Fork, east of the Shinnecock canal. (The following zip codes can be used for delivery orders: 11930, 11932, 11937, 11954, 11962, 11963, 11968, 11969, 11975, 11976.)
- Delivery orders cannot be modified once submitted. If you need additional items, please consider placing a separate order or visiting one of our locations.
- Your delivery will arrive between 9am-5pm on your delivery date. In rare circumstances, if we are not able to get to all deliveries, an email will be sent to make arrangements to deliver on the next day.
- On the day of your delivery, we will send an e-mail with a more specific delivery window to the email address associated with your online account. Please monitor your e-mail on your scheduled delivery date. A response to this email is not necessary, it’s just a notification.
- Someone must be present to accept deliveries. We are not responsible for orders once delivered. You are welcome to leave a cooler outside for your delivery to be placed in.
- If an item is out of stock, we will substitute with a similar item or issue a credit to your method of payment.
- Thank you for ordering from the farm! We appreciate your business and support!