WINTER CSA SIGNUP NOW OPEN
Weekly items may include:
- Greenhouse Greens – Arugula, Crunchy Lettuce Mix, Mesclun Mix etc.
- Cooking Greens – Kales, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens etc.
- Cold Hardy Crops – Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, etc.
- Storage Crops – Beets, Carrots, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, etc.
- Grains/Beans – Whole Grains, Milled Flours, Dry Beans, Polenta, and Popcorn
- Frozen Balsam produce – Including Our World Famous Corn and Tomatoes!
- Jarred Items Made with Balsam Produce – Sauces, Salsas, Jams, Pickles, etc.
- Prepared Foods – Pestos, Soups, etc.
Optional membership add-ons:
- Fruit – Milk Pail and Other Local Farms – Mostly Apples
- Eggs – Iacono Farm
- Cheese – Local and Regional Cheese (cow, goat, sheep) from Mecox Bay Dairy and Other Creameries
- Fresh Mozzarella – Made Fresh Daily by Villa Italian Specialties
- Beef – Grass-Fed Beef from Acabonac Farms
Main season 2023 Membership coming soon. Stay tuned and don’t miss out on our early bird discounts and specials.